What We Do:
Jobscience provides recruiting and employee management software for staffing agencies, recruitment firms, and corporate employers on a worldwide scale. The Company’s software runs on the Salesforce.com platform in more than 30 languages. The past five years, the company has grown at an average annual rate of 30%.
Jobscience seeks a high-energy, self-motivated Accounting Manager capable of implementing and maintaining accounting best practices across the organization. The Accounting Manager will need to operate with a sense of urgency and command respect for their insight and accounting expertise. This individual should have experience with a high growth, SaaS business.
- Manage accounting operations including GL, receivables, payables, payroll, and fixed assets across multiple sites.
- Direct timely and accurate execution of monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close, including consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Manage Revenue recognition
- Manage annual audit.
- Build and develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver full financial statement review.
- Cash flow forecasting and cost control.
- Taxes and local statutory reporting.
- Key partner in the annual budget process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Strong understanding of GAAP, CPA preferred.
- Minimum four years progressively responsible accounting experience.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and accuracy of work product.
- Experience with a SaaS model-subscription company preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Quick Books, and software tools.
- Substantiated ability to work in a dynamic environment with a high degree of agility.
The successful candidate must bring intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team. Certain characteristics will be vital:
- An extremely smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skills and a well-balanced ego.
- Intellectually curious with strong analytic and process skills.
- A dynamic and data-driven individual.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Excellent cross functional collaborator who wants to build a high-performing and fun place to work.
Jobscience is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.