Where will I Work :
This nimble, hard-driving team is growing our business by 40% annually by delighting world-class customers, and nurturing great partnerships. The people in our San Francisco office are smart, committed and a family.Jobscience is transforming the recruitment software market with cloud computing. Recognized as the world leader in CRM-based recruitment, we have set our sights on the next generation of software to make staffing firms and recruiters successful. If you are passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with candidates and customers.
You will be expected to be the first person in and the last person to leave, because that's how interns become a valuable part of the team. This nimble team works hard and plays hard. What is awesome about this position is the ability to work with world class customers, great partners and a team that is growing our business by 40% annually. The people in our San Francisco office are smart, committed and a family.
Interns will be thrown into project teams depending on their interests and our requirements. All internships are 12 weeks and will follow a set schedule by week:
- Take video based Salesforce.com Training, Setup your phone, Complete Jobscience Training
- Complete one week of live chat support to learn what we do and where clients need help
- Assignment of your internship project ( Marketing, Sales, Finance, Support, Development)
- 8 weeks of working on the assignment
- Build a summary binder on your project and a presentation video of your internship
What will I be asked to do:
- Be Awesome
- Learn new things every day
- Care about our customers
- Commit yourself to success
- Learn Salesforce.com
- Excellent consulting and project management skills as well as outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Enrolled in a Four Year Degree Program at W&L
- Interest in Technology, HR and Force.com
- Eligible for Academic Credit
We provide a weekly stipend of $350, you are expected to find your own housing and transportation.