Thinking of a career change? With your years of recruitment operations and consulting experience - take a step into the world of Salesforce consulting and join the Jobscience team and we will train you to become a Salesforce certified customer success professional with the world's #1 ATS on the world's #1 CRM platform. Help us transform the recruitment sector with one of the fastest growing recruitment products in the market - Jobscience. If you are passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with candidates and customers.
This position will be based in our Fishers, Indiana office. This nimble, hard-driving team is growing our business by 40% annually by delighting world-class customers and nurturing great partnerships. The people of Jobscience are hard-working, committed and a family.
Jobscience.com is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness of the fastest growing recruitment product on the Salesforce platform. The Customer Success Representative will be on the front lines with our 650+ global customers.
- Main point of contact for customer questions through phone, emails and the Jobscience Help and Training Community
- Gather an understanding of customer inquiries and customer issues
- Explain details, use case, and steps to reproduce thoroughly in “Salesforce Cases”
- Leverage Knowledge database, User Guide, and other resources to resolve Cases
- Update Knowledge database with new resolutions not yet in the database
- Escalate case once identified that it cannot be resolved within defined Service Level Agreement
- Run upgrades, perform third-party integration setups
- Perform system smoke tests
- Ensure customer satisfaction with resolution in a professional manner
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Jobscience products and services
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Other tasks as assigned
- Degree preferred or minimum of 3+ years of experience in a support center environment
- Salesforce Admin certified preferred
- Demonstrated customer satisfaction focus
- Demonstrated follow-through
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Software Industry experience a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, staff, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written