Thinking of a career change? With your years of recruitment operations and consulting experience - take a step into the world of Salesforce consulting and join the Jobscience team and Salesforce community to become a Salesforce certified consultant with the worlds #1 CRM. Help us transform the recruitment sector with one of the fastest growing recruitment products in the market - Jobscience.
This position will be based in our new Collins St Melbourne office. Jobscience ANZ is growing our consulting team and looking for a highly motivated, recruitment professional to join our team of experienced Salesforce/Jobscience delivery consultants. What is awesome about this position is the ability to work with world class customers, great partners and a team that is growing our business by 30% annually.
You'll be supported by our team of industry veterans (both locally and internationally) where you will work across both our support desk and consulting projects with the best tools available to make your induction challenging and rewarding.
What will I be asked to do:
As a Jobscience consultant you'll be one of the first points of contact with our newest customers and your mission will be to ensure they have a smooth and successful transition to Jobscience and that they are started on a road to success with the solution.
Also supporting our growing customer base where you can apply your industry experience to help customers adopt more of Salesforce and Jobscience products and services.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the implementation relationship with the customer and be the primary Jobscience contact throughout the implementation.
- Create project plans in conjunction with the customer and internal Jobscience resources that ensure that all work is completed on schedule.
- Lead regularly scheduled project calls and maintain "action items" lists, and follow up internally as necessary regarding enhancements or issues.
- Complete assigned projects within the time allotted, with high levels of customer success from the solutions implemented and with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate proactively with all assigned customers and provide regular status updates on project progress.
- Assist with pre-sales as necessary to assess a prospect's needs and determine the scope of work and necessary resources, and prepare statement(s) of work.
- Provide best practice guidance and ensure client expectations are aligned with Jobscience capabilities.
- Document project results and any open items to transition to the Customer Success team.
- Collaborate internally and with partners to drive successful completion of projects, partnering with other resources as necessary to ensure project success.
The best candidates will have:
- Prior experience with configuration of salesforce.com or Force.com applications
- Direct operations/admin experience with HR software - specifically recruiting or ATS applications.
- Running a ATS implementation project internally for a staffing agency or internal corporate project.
Travel Requirements: Overnight travel required on occasion.
We will not consider any application who doesn't have prior recruitment experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.