- leading enterprise grade platform Salesforce
- exciting career progression into Salesforce Consulting
- US based company with global career options
Jobscience is expanding and looking for a dedicated, hardworking junior tech nerd who's passionate about technology and wants to get into the world of Salesforce.com - if you don't know about Salesforce.com then don't apply. This job is for a hands on, hard working self-starter that can see the future of Salesforce and is looking for a career in the software/consulting industry.
Built on the salesforce.com platform - Jobscience is the leading recruitment software vendor (based in San Francisco) on the Salesforce platform and is expanding rapidly in the ANZ region. With over 120 customers in ANZ region our new business growth and dedication to existing customers and support requires a junior to join our senior team to learn the ropes to work on our Salesforce/Jobscience help desk for ANZ. Supported by our international support team and 15 year industry senior local consultants in Melbourne, this exciting role will get you on the fast track to Salesforce consulting and support.
- Main point of contact for customer questions through Salesforce Customer Community and Emails
- Gather an understanding of customer inquiries and customer issues
- Explain details, use case, and steps to reproduce thoroughly in "Salesforce Cases"
- Leverage Knowledge database, User Guide, and other resources to resolve Cases
- Update Knowledge database with new resolutions not yet in the database
- Escalate case once identified that it cannot be resolved within defined Service Level Agreement
- Ensure customer satisfaction with resolution
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Jobscience products and services
- Possess strong written communication skills
You will be a university graduate and local resident - who is either looking for a job out of university (and studied a tech related course) or is currently working as a level 1 tech/software helpdesk. The role is entirely phone based working out of our funky office on Collins St in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
As a global company, there will be opportunities to work in our San Francisco, Boston or London offices for the right candidate.
Apply now to have talk more about the role and your suitability to join and lead in a new career.