Our fast-growing Customer Success team is seeking an Account Manager - Renewals to join us as we pioneer Applicant Tracking Systems. This person will be responsible for regular interaction with our global customers, work on contract questions and renewals, and save clients who are at-risk. This position will be based from the London.
As to be expected in fast moving SaaS company, the scope of this position may very well evolve. Here are things you can expect to do right out of the blocks. Reporting to The Lead Renewals Manager:
- Work the outreach program for all renewals
- Work with clients to assist with renewals and how Jobscience can continue to add value to their recruiting and staffing processes.
- Conduct research to support business reviews.
- Identify potential growth opportunities with the assigned customers.
- Process renewals using our “quote to cash” system
- Respond in a timely and helpful manner to inbound requests; accurately and efficiently process renewals or contract adjustments.
- Pass leads for strategic demonstrations and product overviews related to growth opportunities or at-risk clients looking at competitors to sales.
- Collaborate across customer success to maximize client experience and account growth.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent client success skills; including sales, account management and customer service
- Experience using Salesforce
- Solid ability to negotiate, discuss value and understand client needs.
- Excellent presence and communication skills.
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Experience in technology, preferably in the CRM or SaaS space in a renewals or account management capacity
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar customer facing role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Team player with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company
- Experience in working with the end-user in the SMB and enterprise space