Where will I Work:
This position will be based in Melbourne, Australia. Jobscience is adding this role to support our growing professional services team. What is awesome about this position is the ability to work with world class customers, great partners, and a team that is growing our business by 30% annually. The people in our offices are smart, committed, and a family.
What will I be asked to do:
As a Jobscience Implementation Specialist you’ll be one of the first points of contact with our newest customers, and your mission will be to ensure they have a smooth and successful transition to Jobscience and that they are started on a road to success with the solution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the implementation relationship with the customer and be the primary Jobscience contact throughout the implementation.
- Create project plans in conjunction with the customer and internal Jobscience resources that ensure that all work is completed on schedule.
- Lead regularly scheduled project calls and maintain “action items” lists, and follow up internally as necessary regarding enhancements or issues.
- Complete assigned projects within the time allotted, with high levels of customer success from the solutions implemented and with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate proactively with all assigned customers and provide regular status updates on project progress.
- Assist with pre-sales as necessary to assess a prospect’s needs and determine the scope of work and necessary resources, and prepare statement(s) of work.
- Provide best practice guidance and ensure client expectations are aligned with Jobscience capabilities.
- Document project results and any open items to transition to the Customer Success team.
- Collaborate internally and with partners to drive successful completion of projects, partnering with other resources as necessary to ensure project success.
You must have:
- Excellent consulting and project management skills as well as outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions for mid-market and enterprise size customers.
- Experience with data migration.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills that will allow you to help the customer meet their business objectives.
- The ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
The best candidates will have:
- Prior experience with configuration of salesforce.com or Force.com applications
- SFDC ADM 201 certification – interest in receiving additional certifications, such as App Builder, within the first 90 days.
- Experience with Scrum project management.
- Experience with HR software, specifically recruiting or ATS applications.
- Experience with integration strategies including the use of APIs (SOAP, REST) and middleware solutions such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, etc.
Travel Requirements: Overnight travel required on occasion.