SALES DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Sales Development | Melbourne AU
Sales Development Representative Interns are responsible for assisting AE's and BDR's in the identification and creation of new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. SDR's manage the inbound lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospect accounts. The SDR also coordinates with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
This is a four to six month temporary assignment; however, successful SDR Interns may be converted into a regular full-time role.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com and Hubspot to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Required Skills/Experience A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Hubspot/Marketo Experience a plus
Jobscience, Inc., the leader in CRM-based Recruiting, is an innovator in developing agile solutions that help employers and staffing agencies source, recruit, place and hire top talent. More than 500 corporations and staffing agencies across the globe in the education, entertainment, financial services, public sector, healthcare, high tech industries use Jobscience. Jobscience’s solutions have been recognized the past five consecutive years by salesforce.com customers as the Salesforce AppExchange Customer Choice Award for Human Resources and Recruiting. For more information, watch the Who is Jobscience? from Jobscience on Vimeo.